Friday, January 13, 2006

briefly...

i'll leave you with two things before the weekend:

1.) the headline on AOL literally reads: "pat robertson apologizes to israel." that's fucking classic. that guy is so retarded that he actually needs to issue an apology to an entire nation.

2.) some of you have seen these, some of you haven't, they're genius. i laughed out loud for a long time through these "random facts" lists -- vin diesel, chuck norris, mr. t.

oh, and GO BEARS!!!!

9 people who played with me:

Blogger Joe said...

"Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs."

Those lists are a riot!

1/13/2006 9:06 AM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

i saw mr. t on Conan one time, doing 'in the year 2000.' T kept cracking up and couldn't keep a straight face. seriously, that just killed his image for me. but it was funny as hell.

1/13/2006 1:20 PM  
Blogger Malkin said...

fyi - I've got a date tonight and I'm coming to your blog in hopes that I'll find a good place to go!

1/13/2006 4:06 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Those lists were awesome. And Pat Robertson should apologize for existing.

1/14/2006 12:11 AM  
Blogger Cousin said...

I pity the fools who are cheering for Carolina.

1/14/2006 10:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

just go back to chicago jazz!!!! :)

oh, vin diesel's fact list was hillarious!

1/14/2006 11:11 AM  
Blogger PBS said...

Love the lists. Someone emailed me the Chuck Norris one earlier this week.

1/15/2006 7:31 PM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

All of those lists are classic.

Robertson is a douche... Perhaps when his old ass croaks someone will bring up an historical reference to his own rantings...

1/16/2006 11:13 AM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

Sorry about the Bears... My boys lost to. I actually had water in my eyes a little bit, it was pathetic.

1/16/2006 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home