Tuesday, December 27, 2005

stay tuned...

for some holiday updates:

1 holiday party
2 engagements
work romance?
katamari damacy: my new obsession
my brother's attempt to make me over
and a bit about my christmas

hope yours was happy and safe and all that jazz...

4 people who played with me:

Blogger Joefish said...

Your brother's attempt to make you over? Can't wait to hear about that.

12/27/2005 1:59 PM  
Blogger Wags said...

Katamari is nuts.. I spent a late night playing it on a friend's giant tv. Eventually you have to stop, it can be addictive.

12/27/2005 2:59 PM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

yeah, that brother bit is rich. inquiring minds...

12/27/2005 5:19 PM  
Blogger azbyxc said...

Jazz,

Awhile back, you mentioned your friend "skinny" went on a date with John Cusack.

Never saw you post another word about it. How did it go? How did they meet? Is he a jerk? Do they still keep in touch? I also heard he got secretly married to actress Jodi Lyn O'Keefe a few months ago but is keeping it quiet because he doesn't want the info public for fear it will hurt his career among his fanbase which is overwhelmingly female.

Fill me in on his date with skinny....if you don't mind of course.

12/27/2005 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home