Tuesday, November 01, 2005

back dorm boys

a lot of you may have seen this already but if not, click here. it's hilarious.

am still recovering from a very very drunken halloween. will post about it when i get pictures. my friend wants me to post ones of her pole dancing. she has legs a mile long and isn't afraid to flaunt them. will get to it over the weekend hopefully.

also, new york is a totally amazing city to be in on halloween. so many creative people. my favorites were a troupe of 10 people riding down the streets on bikes as Elliot in E.T. they had red hoodies on, milk crates tied to the front of their bikes and E.T. masks/dolls under blankets sitting in the crate. it was amazing.

13 people who played with me:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, proof I'm a geek: I was really hoping you had a picture of the ET troupe.

11/01/2005 8:02 PM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

one of my faves was a guy in a santa suit with three scantily-clad women: it was the jolly old elf and his three hos.

on halloween, the cheesier the better.

11/01/2005 9:59 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

The image of an army of Elliots (avec ET) made me laugh out loud, Jasmine.

Sometimes it's the simple concepts that provide the biggest kick. This makes me want to be in NYC more than ever. :(

11/01/2005 11:15 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Still looking for a place to live...and you get to have a drunken halloween. i'm very jealous.

11/01/2005 11:15 PM  
Blogger glo said...

Isn't NYC just a good place to party in general?

11/02/2005 1:16 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

You did take a picture of the Elliots, right? Because that so rocks. And thank you for the video, that made my morning!

11/02/2005 10:59 AM  
Blogger jazz said...

gah! no pictures guys! i so didn't have my camera out and ready by the time i saw them they were already riding past me! so sorry...

11/02/2005 11:01 AM  
Blogger Malkin said...

What's with the dude in the background in that video? I would have thought he'd move or something.

11/02/2005 11:24 AM  
Blogger Li said...

Jazz, where did you get that hilarious mimicking video? I thought it is not that international yet.
By the way, i am your secret stalker. :P

11/02/2005 12:26 PM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

wow...recovering...STILL??

11/02/2005 1:06 PM  
Blogger The English Student said...

I had a pretty shitty Halloween. My roommates were fighting with the boyfriends and my boyfriend and I didn't fight at all. It was just horrible. BLAH!

Anyway, I had a good laugh over the Chinese guys though.

11/02/2005 1:58 PM  
Blogger Gordy said...

Looking forward to seeing your friend pole dancing..I love legs!

11/02/2005 2:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah people are creative, i could have sworn it was my idea last year for victoria secret's angels... but than so many girls did that i had to quickly regroup and modify my outfit to be a cupid instead.

11/02/2005 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home