Thursday, July 14, 2005

checking in...

will post glo's entry tomorrow.

tech boy is in the building. don't ask how i'm supposed to get him alone and away from all the other tech boys. i'll have to think of something.

things i want right now:

a snoopy sno cone maker

a good massage

more comfortable chairs in the library

but otherwise, i'm alive and seem to be in working order except for this slight pain i'm having kind on the left side of my abdomen. i'm thinking it's something related to the awful posture these chairs reduce me to. damn chairs. i think my posture is one of my best qualities (i know that sounds retarded, but it's true) and i'm really messing it up doing this studying thing.

ciao for now.

10 people who played with me:

Blogger jodifosterturkeybaster said...

you know, maybe if tech guy saw your profile boobs. I've seen them and now I can't help but dream of what life with Jasmine would be like. Probably dark and wet, but some how warm and comforting.

7/14/2005 4:47 PM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

i'm sure you'll think of something, jazz. hang in there.

p.s. the snoopy snocone maker is a lot more work than it looked like in those commercials back in the day. and it made a hell of a mess. but the snocones were decent.

7/14/2005 5:41 PM  
Blogger jazz said...

cadiz: i had one and LOVED it. i'm sure it was a sticky disaster to clean, but you'd have to talk to my mom about that.

7/14/2005 5:45 PM  
Blogger jodifosterturkeybaster said...

a night on the town is what you really need.

7/14/2005 6:12 PM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

Good to hear all is well. Bring some pillows with you and stretch between legal mantras.

7/14/2005 8:29 PM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

that sounds effective. besides, little is more sexy than a man in a tie.

7/14/2005 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about getting him alone and don't worry about the cleavage. I betcha a lingering smile will work just fine. He'll come to you like a moth towards a flame.

7/14/2005 10:37 PM  
Blogger Quycksilver said...

My posture sucks, and I'm absolutely sure that my study habits are responsible.

And as for tech guy, I agree 100% with herbtarleck.

Hang in there, girlie-girl!

7/14/2005 11:41 PM  
Blogger Nadia said...

Jazz, am in similar position. Boy does not notice me, despite having tried to make conversation but wall is apparently more absorbing. Need stalker-type solidarity, and reassurance that am not desperate and alone in dilemma.

7/15/2005 12:28 AM  
Blogger Gordy said...

On my way, massage oil in sweaty paw..where and when?

7/19/2005 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home