an introduction to what a freak i am when it comes to food can be found here.
someone recently called me a freak again because of my eating habits. i realize that with a few foods, i'm very particular when it comes to the type or how a certain food is prepared. there is no flexibility from the list below. none, whatsoever. if it is not made in the way specified below, i will not eat it. i know it sounds a bit princess-like...and it is...but i don't think i'm asking too much, do you?
i'll only eat...
- olives if they are spanish, green and with pits
- tuna salad if it has celery in it
- tacos with a hard shell
- grilled cheese if it's made with chedddar
- banana bread if it has nuts in it
- peanut butter sandwiches made with preserves (no jelly)
- milkshakes if they are black & white (vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup)
- chocolate chip mint ice cream from baskin robbins (it's all in the chocolate shavings. i do not want to bite down on hard chocolate chunks in my ice cream. if they don't melt on my tongue within seconds, i want nothing to do with it)
- pasta carbonara made the right way (egg yolk and cheese, NO CREAM, NO PEAS)
i'm sure there are more that i'm forgetting. what are yours??