Thursday, May 17, 2007

now can i spend the money??

first, the AIDSwalk is this sunday. i'm only $50 short of my goal of raising $500. do two of you have $25 to spare?

so remember this? not wanting to spend the money in case my landlord realized his error, i was a good girl and kept it subtracted from my account.

at the end of april i got a letter saying the owner had sold the building. this is bad because i liked the old management and my super and the new management are totally incompetent and nobody knows who our new super is (my old one came over and returned our key so he didn't think he was staying).

BUT...i just got a statement for my rent due for may (it's the 17th...they're idiots) and it listed my previous balance as $0.00 and my amount due is one month's rent for may.

so i think it's safe to add that money back to my checking balance, agreed?

4 people who played with me:

Blogger omar said...

No! Still too soon.

5/17/2007 12:12 PM  
Blogger Wags said...

Omar is right, it is still too soon.

5/17/2007 2:33 PM  
Blogger Syar said...

Aww, two wiser beat me to the punch before I could be the devil on your shoulder, the one who would've told you to spend it on shoes.

Listen to Omar and Wags.

Sorry I can't help you with the AIDS walk. between three Rag birthdays in one month and the stupid exchange rate, well...I'm hoping I can make it up to AIDS victims in the future.

5/18/2007 2:15 AM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

Omar is right...

Sorry Jazz, I'm sure that there are many things that you want to buy, but until the transfer of ownership is final, they can come back to you for it.

5/19/2007 4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home