Tuesday, May 15, 2007

are you anyone's favorite person?

are you?

i think that's a tough question. i'd be hard pressed to find my all-time absolute favorite person.

i have a lot of people that are my favorites for different things. i'm sure i have a friend or two that are my favorite in lots of areas.

and of course, i'd like to be someone's favorite. i'd like to be everyone's favorite.

that would, however, require that i be less of a bitch. and really, that's what's so charming about me, isn't it?

this is my second shout-out to miranda july. i'm DEF buying her book today!

3 people who played with me:

Blogger Peter said...

I didn't much care for the short film -- except for John C. Reilly. (Though I am even more convinced that I have to make one this summer.)

I do love the website for her book. I'll be curious to hear what you think of it.

5/15/2007 5:23 PM  
Blogger Alla said...

i would not want to be someone's favorite person. too much pressure. i dont have a favorite person either, but many people with some of my favorite qualities.

5/16/2007 2:26 AM  
Blogger Syar said...

I love her book's website. It was so cute.

My favourite person's probably Nadia. I never get sick of her. Hahaha, but I don't think that was a very kind way of putting it.

I don't think I'm anyone's favourite person but I'm just like you. I want everyone to have me as their favourite person but don't want to expend effort toward it.

Maybe I should bump Nadia off and become my own favourite person. Win win.

5/18/2007 2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home