Friday, May 18, 2007

trying to get by with a little help from my friends...

trying to ge my penpal to donate has been difficult.

To: Marc
From: Jazzy

how are you? also: you better sponsor me darling!
xo

To: Jazzy
From: Marc

Did I tell you I'm a teacher? I get twenty five dollars a year, and that's earmarked for crack.

From: Jazzy
To: Marc

you're a teacher at a fancypants school. you could swing it. if you wanted to!

To: Jazzy
From: Marc

Oh, you are labouring under some false assumptions about the private school system, my friend.

I'll see what I can do, but bear in mind you'll be making some struggling temazepam dealers very unhappy.

x

To: Marc
From: Jazzy

i can't condone that behaviour sir marc. like that extra "u" i threw in there, just for you?

i'm not going to enable you by letting you think that your money should go towards your dealer instead of all those people with AIDS who need your support.

and anyhow, the dollar is what, 15 cents to the pound these days?

To: Jazzy
From: Marc

My dealer has got Aids. So where does that leave you, clever-head?

To: Marc
From: Jazzy

curses, foiled again!

To: Jazzy
From: Marc

My dear girl, you have to understand: I'm totally strapped for cash. I'd give my left leg if it were redeemable for cash (and if I didn't have to do a dance-off for brain cancer in, like, two hours), but at the moment I can't afford anything What a doof. GOOD LUCK, though!

xox

1 people who played with me:

Blogger Peter said...

Ha!

Let's call his bluff. I'll give you $25 for his left leg.

5/18/2007 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home