Friday, February 03, 2006

weekend?? wha??

for the first time in a month my co-workers and i were able to say, "have a good weekend" to each other instead of "see you tomorrow."

i'll never ever take a weekend off for granted EVER again.

i'm sans work boyfriend this weekend (he's in tampa visiting a friend) and already have myself booked completely up. just when i was thinking i had to say goodbye to my single self, here i am, back in the swing of things. doing exactly what i want when i want, partying like a rockstar and looking for boys...only this time, ones to set my single friends up with.

though as happy as i am solo...i have to admit, i'm a teeny bit happier when my guy is around. *sigh* i never thought THAT would happen. i used to be a founding member of the U.S.A (united singles association). now i'm just a plain traitor! forgive me...

7 people who played with me:

Blogger Bridge said...

You're forgiven...

Although anyone who is happily paired off doesn't deserve to be forgiven in my book. Not for anything.

I'm horrendously jealous, basically. Bitter and twisted and English, therefore subconsciously craving disappointment.

Booooooo.

2/04/2006 6:51 AM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

just don't become a smug married.

2/04/2006 3:56 PM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

I'm relishing the weekend as a time that I have work to do... This weekend is going to be freaking sweet in my buisness!

That said, thank God I can do most of it at home.

2/04/2006 3:58 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

*AHEM* I'm single you jerk! I guess your A N D and Y keys on your phone just don't work. Otherwise I would've gotten a call/text...right?

2/05/2006 12:31 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

I hope you had fun fixing up your friends. I hope the guys weren't upset when you said "I'm not available, but my friend {insert name here} is available."

I hope you have a great week.

2/06/2006 2:05 AM  
Blogger glo said...

I'm happy for you....single life is not meant to be the be-all, end-all. We love it, we thrill with it - and then we leave it for a job with better benefits but deeper issues. Just the way it crumbles.

In the meantime, hope the weekend was fab. Good to see you around...will be back more often ;)

2/08/2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger Scribe Called Steff said...

blogger has been evil for me, too.

i'm quitting two of my three jobs next week and will finally be sane again. i have one of the biggest headaches i've had this past year right now, but i'm happy inside knowing it'll all come to an end soon. i'm so fucking tired. it's harder to do it in the winter, isn't it?

hope the weekend was good.

i'm weirdly like my blogging personality in real life. i talk the same way, joke the same way. it's very representative. it makes me a strange person to know, so i'm an 'acquired taste,' per se. sad. :)

-steff.

2/09/2006 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home