Friday, February 03, 2006

i'm blog, nice to meet you real life friend!

all my real friends now know about the blog. most never read it. "all the stuff i read there you've told me in person and i don't have time," is the typical response. this is fine by me.

lately, more than a few real life friends have found the blog and also found the time to browse. their common response: "you are so much funnier on the blog than you are in real life!"

so there you have it folks. don't come out here and call me up to do lunch and expect a funny girl. you'll be left wanting. if all you expect is a little girl with big boobs...well, i'm pretty sure i've got that part covered.

this is your warning. i hate to disappoint. the bloggers that i've meet in person have had varied reactions: "you're nicer than i thought you'd be" "you really, seriously, don't like chocolate?!" "you're just like what you seem on the blog" and the ever popular "so you're really NOT opinionistas?"*

*this is not a popular reaction at all. i just wish it were. that girl rocks.

10 people who played with me:

Blogger Andy said...

What was my reaction? I don't think there was really a reaction. It was more like, "We're really not just virtual people!"

Of course, you thought I was as hilarious as my blog persona... right?

2/03/2006 1:11 AM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

you are a brave one! i've only met one blogger...then i ended up dating him. that's scary enough, ya' know?

2/03/2006 9:34 AM  
Blogger MEP said...

I think it would be really funny to meet people whose blogs I read. Actually, I guess I have once: my boyfriend's friend has a blog and I read her blog before I met her. It wasn't a starteling revelation though, b/c my boyfriend had told me about her too.

It's also funny to find the blog of someone you went to high school with - hillarious!

2/03/2006 9:43 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Wait, wait, wait... you actually exist in the real world? I thought I was the only one.

2/03/2006 10:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

my reaction was: i'm SO GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY HOT BLOGGER... you were my first blog person i ever met so makes me happy to know that we're all probably a good lookin' bunch!

2/03/2006 2:33 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

Yo that's a great idea dude... can I call you up when I'm next in NY.. Sweet...We'll do lunch sweetie that's if I can drag you away from work bf... still with?

2/03/2006 3:27 PM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

I thought Joe was the only one too.

I'm actually a compilation of digitized reruns of "Bonanza", "Sanford and Son", and the movie "Tron"; all played over the background audio of the 1987 Republican National Convention. I saw that movie "Weird Science" though, so one day I do hope to be made real, although I hope that the person who does it uses a GI Joe action figure of Cobra Commander. Sweet...

Big Boobs though; that NEVER disappoints!

2/04/2006 3:56 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

I don't remember what I thought of you...I think I just thought you were shorter than I thought you'd be. And very gregarious. And I also thought your boobs were even bigger than they looked in your Blogger pic.

2/05/2006 12:28 AM  
Blogger omar said...

Quit rubbing it in that I've never met another blogger.

2/05/2006 8:17 PM  
Blogger glo said...

Funnier? Is that possible? You are hilarious in both realms.

Huh. People are weird.

2/08/2006 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home