Saturday, February 04, 2006

sorry

if any of you are using bloglines, sorry for all the republishing.

is blogger fucked up for anyone besides me? i keep coming home to find that it's gone missing. republishing works to put it back sometimes, and in typical blogger fashion, sometimes it doesn't.

so that explains my crazy publishing as of late. just ignore it. damn blogger...

12 people who played with me:

Blogger Wags said...

Blogger seemed to be down for a couple of hours earlier this evening, I couldn't get to several people's blogs, not just yours.

2/05/2006 12:14 AM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

Screwed all to hell for me. I had to republish almost everything I have posted in the past two weeks.

2/05/2006 12:17 AM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

weird, nothing weird here. i never knew all the republishing hiccuped your bloglines. sorry. i almost always want to change my lyrics like five times, so i republish a bit.

2/05/2006 1:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I republish a lot too, but Blogger lost one of my posts and a comment of mine. So it's not just you.

2/05/2006 1:08 AM  
Blogger Junie B said...

nope not just you. i had problems all day saturday on blogger myself!

hope your weekend has been fab!

2/05/2006 9:02 AM  
Blogger SnowQueen said...

mine gets all munted whenever i try to use it its a bitch!

2/05/2006 6:12 PM  
Blogger Syar said...

yeah blogger, how we love/hate thee.

i usually have problems with templates. none last as long as I want them too, something always goes a bit wonky

I've never lost posts tho, thank god cause you know what absolute gems mine are. *wink wink nudge nudge* *whispers* "you're supposed to agree, in case you didn't already catch that"

2/05/2006 9:24 PM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

i just thought you were going a bit neurotic...

2/06/2006 10:39 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

The outages seem to be getting worse, don't they? I'm so getting my own domain.

2/06/2006 11:17 AM  
Blogger Buffy said...

blogger's been screwey all weekend.

2/06/2006 3:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I wasn't teasing... I really did get my own domain.

2/07/2006 11:18 PM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

just thought i'd mention that you've been posting less since you've started getting laid again.

not that i'm keeping track or anything...nor do i feel intimidated by the fact that i've been posting A LOT lately.

damn you. no, i meant that's great...i'm so happy for you!

2/08/2006 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home