Friday, April 29, 2005

A moment of silence

today marked the end of an era.

Andy the Intern is leaving my fair city, has finished his amazing comedy central internship, and is returning to wisconsin (home to cows that are not happy).

a moment of silence for the finale of I'm an Intern in New York.

he's a comic genius and a nice guy to boot. i'm counting down the days until he returns with a new blog via wi.

5 people who played with me:

Blogger Scribe Called Steff said...

Yeah, I lament the loss of Andy. But what a fucking way to go out on a bang. Brilliant posting there.

I'm honoured he put a link to my site on his. Yay! Fun, fun.

thelastditch.blogspot.com

One day my profile will work and I'll not have to do that anymore.

(wistful sigh)

4/29/2005 10:47 PM  
Blogger Rohit said...

He was the shit; if we put him on laxatives. he'll still be ths shit from wi.He's like that terminator guy: He'll be back.

4/29/2005 11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he'll be back... at no time :D

4/30/2005 12:16 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

Yes, it is an end of an era. But maybe now he'll stop hogging all the wit.

There wasn't enough to go around with him posting!

I kid. A top bloke! I will look forward to his future blog.

4/30/2005 7:04 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

You guys... too much...

Oh, Jasmine. The best future wife I'll ever have!

5/04/2005 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home