Sunday, April 10, 2005

bliss

Sheep Meadow opened today. It’s the sun lover’s mecca in central park where chiseled men play frisbee and bikini clad beauties lay out and pretend they’re not watching. it's absolute bliss. i love my life. and speaking of bliss....

for the new york ladies: the absolute BEST brazilian wax is done by Bliss. I swear to you that it is nearly painless. i didn’t think a painless brazilian was possible but ladies, the time has arrived.

and also, a little shout out to two good friends of mine. their company is moral fervor. they make shirts. you'll love them. you'll live in them. the softest organic cotton, awesome designs they silkscreen themselves, funky cuts, and knowing that you're wearing something one of a kind: priceless.

for the new york men: impress the lady and take her to the theatre. Go see spamalot. She’ll think you’re thoughtful and cultured. You’ll laugh your ass off.

for all new Yorkers: my new favorite restaurant is the Blue Ribbon Bakery. Food is fab. Service nearly as good. a cellar-like downstairs houses a full on bread bakery with brick ovens. It smells so good you’ll never want to leave.

4 people who played with me:

Blogger Andy said...

Damn, I want to see Spam-a-lot, but I heard it was completely sold out forever.

Brazillian wax... Jasmine, Jasmine, Jasmine... :)

Oh, so childish am I.

4/11/2005 7:42 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

New Yorkers are so... er... privileged? Cultured? Lucky?

Either way, I have to go there.

4/12/2005 1:44 AM  
Blogger jac said...

hi jas,
just that for the men......
jac

4/13/2005 11:14 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Jasmine. I'm sorry.

4/22/2005 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home