Saturday, April 09, 2005

I NEED it...

i saw a dj last night with a shirt that read: "jersey girls aren't trash. trash gets picked up."

fucking brilliant!

am going to go make one for myself....

1 people who played with me:

Blogger Jon said...

Jersey girls... I've had my share of contact with these folks... ***new information you didn't know about me (and probably didn't care to know)*** The college that officially recognizes my degree in English is none other than Wagner College on the Island of Staten... it's located on the highest part of the island, (which gives you the ability for 11 out of 12 months of the year to smell the garbage from the dump so large you can see it from outer space... three man made things you can see from outer space... 1. The great Pyramids at Giza 2. The Great Wall of China 3. The Staten Island Dump... that's totally bragable... but I digress) if you're taking the ferry accross or you're on the Varizano (sp?) you can easily see the 14 story dorm cleverly called "Harborview." My last semester there I had a single on the 14th floor with a ridiculous view of the Manhattan skyline. ...um...what was I talking about? oh yeah... Jersey girls... (right now I'm just shaking my head, because that's all I can do. Surprisingly enough, I have no words...)

4/09/2005 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home