Saturday, April 30, 2005

haiku = comment city

so i was tickled pink with a record setting 34 comments on my "ode to my ipod" post. i happened upon citrus who directed me to digitalicat who, the very next day, had a "tossed salad haiku" contest. 74 comments! though, to be fair, this one guy kris left at least 50 of them, which is lame. "ann coulter tossed my salad" is pretty much the funniest blog title i've EVER SEEN. i like this guy already.

the lesson in all this? haikus = glorious glorious comments.

on a side note, since i've been procrastinating lately, i was playing with new ringtones and i got a woman singing, "jasmine, pick up your phone" and bebe neuwirth singing "all that jazz" (or, as i like to call it, "all that me") from Chicago. it makes me happier than it should. i've been calling people all day for no other reason than for them to call me back so i can hear my ringer. i'm ridiculous. sorry for all the linkage here.

3 people who played with me:

Blogger Quycksilver said...

If I could find a cool ringtone with my name in it, you'd better believe I'd be all over that action!

Verizon, you suck--I'm just not at all patient enough, even in procrastination made, to deal with ringtones. Of course, it doesn't help either that there are no songs with my name in them, cool or otherwise.

4/30/2005 12:50 PM  
Blogger A said...

This is completely irrelevant to the post but I claim to be the champion of procrastination, you are a decent competition though :p I linked you, hope that’s ok?

4/30/2005 5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Chicago and I was disappointed! I thought, I spent all this money on a pair of tickets to see no set and no costumes?!

5/01/2005 5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home