Thursday, July 10, 2008

cheyenne, cravings, annoying sayings

i'm going to the opening night reception for damn yankees.

and since brian is cheyenne jackson's agent, i'm going to throw myself around his neck and make him introduce me to that hunky thing. i don't care how gay he is, he's a goddamn beautiful man and i will fantasize about him all i want, thankyouverymuch.

i've been craving linguini with clams like nobodys business. that doesn't fare well with my gluten-free diet i've been trying to sustain.

also, i've started saying OMG. i don't know why. i don't know where it came from. and as if OMG wasn't obvious enough i've also started spelling it out "oh em gee" just for added effect.

that makes me sound like a crazy 12 year old and i'm not sure what to do about it but i can't stop. i'm driving myself a bit mad over it, actually.

also driving me mad? what to wear to yet another gala?! maybe this pretty thing that i just bought (it was on sale where i got it, don't judge).

2 people who played with me:

Blogger Peter said...

Yes.

Wear that dress.

7/10/2008 12:13 PM  
Blogger Syar said...

That dress is gorgeous.

7/11/2008 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home