Tuesday, December 11, 2007

my cranky coolness

i almost forgot the highlight of my dance class: was learning what all the "cool kids" are doing these days, the soulja boy "crank that" dance.

apparently it's the new "electric slide" or something?

i feel so old and out of it...

5 people who played with me:

Blogger omar said...

I had heard of this one, and I must say, I'm not happy about it. A couple of NFL players have been doing it as a celebration dance lately.

And fyi, you are old.

12/11/2007 1:14 PM  
Blogger Callie said...

You're not old. Cuz, if you're old, then I'd have to admit that I'm old, and I'm so not ready to go there.

And it's not the new electric slide, unless they're still doing it 20 years from now.

12/11/2007 5:57 PM  
Blogger Syar said...

You might as well have been speaking Latin. I have NO IDEA what you guys are talking about. "Electric slide"?

I am way more out of it than you are, and I'm not even 20! Oh the shame.

12/11/2007 11:57 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Don't worry about it Syar. I hadn't heard of the Electric Slide either until I went on a Caribbean cruise and the sad old Australians (friend & I) were the only ones not doin' it. Not a great loss really. As long as you have the Nutbush in your repertoire.

12/12/2007 8:02 AM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

i ran 12 blocks to catch a train the other day and you'd think i'd completed a marathon or something the way my body ached the next day.

we ARE getting old. but at least you're doing something about it.

12/12/2007 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home