Tuesday, November 13, 2007

No.

the roommate just out of college can't figure out what she's doing with her life and is leaving the city. that means i have to find a new roommate. these three e-mails below were all sent to me within a half an hour.
 
people are crazy.
 
 
Dear Madam or Sir,
 
I'm looking for a room near Columbia University Medical Center.
I will be working the Medical Center at CU from Dec. 3rd.
I'm a doctor in my home country.
I work almost all day for example I go to the hospital after eating dinner even weekend.
I really need a walking distance at CUMC.
Working distance is expected rather than the money.
I have really busy schedule and don't stay home often. 
Right now, I'm working in Rochester in NY.
I want to move in Dec. 1st.
I'm very professional person, and a quiet person. 
Please give to me your answer ASAP.
Just say Yes or No. 
Thanks.
 
 

Dear Madam
 
I sent an email you a couple of minutes ago.
If you want to move in exactly in Nov.18, I can pay for a half of 2 weeks although I'm not being there.
I really want a walking distance to CUMC.
I'm not stay home often, so we don't see each other often.
I'm a female.
Are you?
Thanks.


Dear Madam
 
I' sorry for bothering you to sent an e-mail.
Please reply Yes or No.
I have only 3 weeks.
If you say NO, I have to find the other rooms near CUMC.
It's not easy thing.
Thanks.
 
Sincerely yours

7 people who played with me:

Blogger cadiz12 said...

wow. smells like desperation. i kind of feel bad for that person.

11/13/2007 3:09 PM  
Blogger omar said...

Rochester in the house. Hometown of Taye Diggs. Maybe she knows him...

11/13/2007 3:41 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

At least she sounds laid back.

11/13/2007 10:17 PM  
Blogger Narnia said...

Dude, you gotta say you're a female in the post! Sounds like you might have been too vague for any certain response...

11/14/2007 12:08 AM  
Blogger Harris said...

I dunno...I got weirder responses when I advertised on CL (did you?) - people who told me that they cant afford the rent but would rent it out for weekends and give me the money - another person, from Germany, who wanted to me hold off for an extra month because they weren't coming here till then...etc

Aitch

11/15/2007 3:00 PM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

Oh how I love owning my own home...

Jazz, as fun as NYC must be there is nothing in the world that could convince me that I should want to live in a city where I would need a roommate.

11/15/2007 8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been waaay too long jaaaazzy!! What's news?

11/18/2007 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home