Tuesday, November 06, 2007

quickly

brian williams, the love of my life, was awesome on saturday night live. highlights here. also, i loved barack obama's cameo, obviously. back to brian: his accent as a fireman was great. his ability to not laugh during the "target lady" craziness during the lottery skit was impressive. and my personal favorite was the skit where he was the principal on the teen angsty television show. i heart him. i really do.

chicago was fab. did i tell you people i went to chicago this weekend? i can't remember and i'm too lazy to look it up. anyway, it was full of sleeping and puppy time which is pretty damn near heaven for me. oh, and there was the rack. the glorious nordstrom rack. i came back with only two pairs of shoes and a gorgeous floor length satin trina turk skirt that hugs me down to my ankles then flares. don't ask me how to walk in it as i'm still figuring that part out. but at least i have shoes to go with it which, really, is all that matters.

counting down the minutes till this stupid project ends and i can get back to blog reading all day.

almost finished with my hedge fund books. thank freaking god. i'm starting to get really bored with the SEC and their damn 8-Ks and their SB-2s. poo.

also, this month is nablopomo (or something like that) which means that all my blogging peeps who never post (stormin, jon ) are posting tons. as are omar and cadiz and peter. and i'm totally missing all of it! SAD.

4 people who played with me:

Blogger Peter said...

Ohhhhh. Now I understand what your e-mail meant!

11/06/2007 12:15 PM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

howcome you're missing it? you don't want to see pictures of my fish?

girl, next time you're in chicago for an extended period (don't want to encroach on puppytime, i think i might've seen those puppies) let's do dinner!

11/06/2007 1:08 PM  
Blogger Mischa said...

Aww Chicago! What a city =D =D Hope your project finishes soon!

11/07/2007 6:40 AM  
Blogger omar said...

I watched SNL until after Weekend Update. I'm sort of surprised Brian didn't make an appearance for that.

And FYI, you can't say "the rack" without first mentioning that it was going to be about shoes.

11/07/2007 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home