Wednesday, December 05, 2007

my coat

"oooooh! such nice jacket!" is the exclamation from my dry cleaner when i walked in to pick up some clothes yesterday.

and for whatever reason, i was particularly flattered. "it looks expensive..." she continued.

and like i always do, i played it down. "oh, it's searle, it was on sale."

"very nice. very nice." she said.

i left feeling quite proud of myself. this woman must see 2000 winter coats come in and out of her shop every season. the fact she made such a show over mine made me kind of happy with myself.

it's the little things...

2 people who played with me:

Blogger Peter said...

As a Seinfeld fan, you know that she is going to be wearing that to movies if you ever drop it off to be cleaned.

12/05/2007 3:16 PM  
Blogger omar said...

Note to self: I if I ever meet Jasmine in person, compliment her coat.

12/07/2007 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home