Monday, November 26, 2007

thanksgiving

i have a ton of pictures, just no internet to get them online and posted.

briefly my thanksgiving included heath ledger, nigel barker and heather graham. and maybe someone from "the office" whom i did not go and talk to even though i promised some malasian ladies that i would...and his name might be john, but it also might not. please don't kill me girls!

i was a VIP at the parade and was seen on television! wooo!!!

was enchanted by enchanted (the new disney movie)

in all, had a kick-ass thanksgiving that i can't wait to fill y'all in on...

3 people who played with me:

Blogger Peter said...

You got shy and didn't go talk to him??

And yay! you are back(ish.)

11/27/2007 7:59 AM  
Blogger omar said...

If you hold all the pictures up high enough, I might be able to see them. Try it.

11/28/2007 12:27 PM  
Blogger Alla said...

hellooooo! tell me now!!!!

11/29/2007 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home