Tuesday, December 11, 2007

looks 10 dance 3

we did a routine to britney's "i'm a slave for you" last night in my hip hop class at the gym. it's the one she did at the VMA's. it involved a lot of leaning over and throwing your torso all over the place.

and this morning i couldn't even sit up. i think i might have thrown my back out. or something similarly painful that's making me walk around the office holding my lower back and grunting every time i stand up because the pain is that bad.

i am getting old.

although, a note about the choreography: britney stole a little move (the forearms crossing 10 times fast in front of her face) from showgirls. it's the part where nomi's saying, "i'm not a whore. i'm a dancer." ironic that now britney is a whore and is not a dancer. deep thoughts, i know.

1 people who played with me:

Blogger Peter said...

This post started so promisingly.

Then it lost it's way.

ALSO like Britney.

12/11/2007 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home