Wednesday, November 28, 2007

overheard on the 1 train

"ladies and gentlemen, i'm sorry to be bothering you while you're working, but i just need some money for a warm breakfast. my only talent is my singing voice, but it's too early for me to sing at the moment. please give me money."

3 people who played with me:

Blogger Peter said...

I'd toss dude a buck for that.

11/28/2007 2:40 PM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

well, at least the person's honest.

11/30/2007 7:58 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Polite and well-spoken?

I had a woman in an expensive suit come up to me in the CBD of Melbourne a while ago, asking for money. She said that she didn't have anything until Monday (it was Thursday). I don't understand how people can mismanage their own funds so badly..

12/04/2007 5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home