Monday, December 24, 2007

merry christmas

spent about 12 hours at the airport yesterday trying to get to chicago because i had a sneaking suspicion my 7:15 would be cancelled. i didn't get onto any flight all day due to overbooking. and my flight was cancelled. so i got out at 6am christmas eve. but almost missed my flight because i accidentally set my alarm for 5:10am. i literally was running to my gate as they were giving away my seat to the long standby list but made it just in time. phew!!!
 
so now i'm hanging at kate's with the dogs. yay!
 
merry christmas folks. safe and happy holidays, and most importantly, pleasant travels.

4 people who played with me:

Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

Merry Christmas Jazz. :-)

12/25/2007 12:51 AM  
Blogger omar said...

Merry Christmas!

12/25/2007 6:26 AM  
Blogger Cousin said...

And you were rewarded with the best Christmas Day weather we've had in years!

12/26/2007 11:53 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Awwwww. Sucky airport story.

I'm a bad friend for not sending more texts of support.

12/27/2007 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home