Friday, September 07, 2007

random tidbits, men edition

emily's boyfriend just had a friend move to the city. he's a dead-ringer for julian mcmahon from nip/tuck. and he's single. i have plans to get him naked.

a friend of a friend of ex future husband came to my birthday party and we got along famously. he does policy work and reads and that makes me happy. it also makes me wonder where my standards went...

i went to a concert recently and, as is my way, i obsessed over the trumpet player. and, as is my way, i stalked him online and he went to juliard and borges was the first author listed in his favorites column on his profile. i think i'm in love. seriously, he may literally be my soul mate.

i'm headed to fire island this weekend to hang with the gays. it's ted's birthday and we're having a luau but it's also "fancy dress" i.e. a costume party. i'm planning on getting a grass skirt and wearing a brown bikini top on which i'll stick/tape little black dot trios to somehow convey the coconut look. i have some leis and flowers to stick in my hair. another friend is going as a volcano and another as palm tree. i am not creative and i'm really really lazy and i accept that about myself.

1 people who played with me:

Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

I slack at luau's that I'm supposed to dress up for.

Board shorts, and an unbuttoned and untucked white shirt. But hey, it's not like there are a ton of options for guys.

9/08/2007 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home