Tuesday, August 28, 2007

people that annoy me lately

people who don't know that by pressing the yellow strip on the back bus doors, that they will open and stay open (just like it says on the big sticker on the window right in front of their face)

people who keep their earphones half out their ears and need to listen to the music so loudly that i'm being subjected to avril lavigne for the entirety of my 30 minute train ride.

the cab drivers and car service drivers who don't know how to get anywhere in the city. "how should i get there?" my response is usually, "whichever way has less traffic" "which road you want me to take?" listen buddy, i don't drive cars for a living, please figure this shit out yourself.

can you tell i'm cranky? i need to stop working. for forever. and have pretty young things peel grapes and fan me all day on some greek island. or, at the very least, i need a goddamn weekend off.

7 people who played with me:

Blogger Cousin said...

#2 annoys the heavenly-heck out of me. I have no love for most cab drivers (I *will* file a report on any cab driver who refuses to get off his cell phone), but the requests for directions might be in self-defense: at least in Chicago they are supposed to take you the shortest route unless you ask otherwise and my guess is that some cheapstakes will complain the cabbie "took the scenic route." Or maybe there's just more turnover in cab drivers in NYC!

8/28/2007 2:08 PM  
Blogger Alla said...

i hate people who hold up the flow of walking traffic because they dont know where they're going! ...unless its me... cus i love myself

8/28/2007 2:22 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

I'm not sure that Greece is where you want to be hanging out right now.

8/28/2007 3:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd peel grapes for you Jazz

8/28/2007 6:09 PM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

The music aficionado KILLS me...

Jesus, turn the shit down or get some directional headphones that I can't hear. I almost want to walk around carrying a mini-EMP generator to break discreetly zap their player.

Of course ignoring the fact that it kills everything else to.

8/29/2007 12:28 AM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

There should have been a slash between break and discrete.

8/29/2007 12:28 AM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

when i was trolling for parking, i picked up some very nasty habits from cabbies. but hell, when you're sharking for a meter, all bets are off.

8/29/2007 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home