Wednesday, March 14, 2007

though you'll never hear me say "this one is too big"...

i met a guy a couple weeks ago. he is funny, sophisticated, an excellent writer AND his ass looks great in a pair of jeans.

but i'm foiled yet again, his name is ari melber. what is it with me and all the jewish guys lately?**

i sound like goldilocks. "this one is too old. this one is too jewish."

i'm not even looking for one that's "just right." i'd settle for one that would stick around for a couple of months as long as the sex was good and a few dinners were thrown in for good measure. i don't think i'm asking too much, do you?

oh! and my friend just signed this guy as a client. he's so pretty, but this one is too young. damn goldilocks syndrome!

**it should be noted that i only have a problem with jewish men when they won't date me because i'm not jewish. or when they do date me but check jdate obsessively in search of someone else who is, i don't like to feel like someone is just biding their time with me.

1 people who played with me:

Blogger Peter said...

I am not completely certain, but I suspect that if I was gay, you and I would never fight over guys.

(I also suspect that I'd have better luck trying to pick out a damn pair of shoes to buy.)

3/14/2007 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home