Tuesday, March 13, 2007

march madness

hey kids. it's bracket time.

i'm awful at this. if anyone has theirs they want to share so i have a little guidance, let me know.

i am a little annoyed though because i always take OSU to the finals (my grandpa was a buckeye) but i think they're favored this year so maybe i'll go with someone else.

at any rate, send suggestions over!

4 people who played with me:

Blogger idleamerican said...

Awww Jazz ... please don't sell out the Buckeyes! We must avenge our football loss to Florida in the arena!!! GO BUCKS!

3/13/2007 11:09 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Even the word "bracket" excites me this time of year!

However, even though I do a buttload of research and watch a lot of college basketball games, me picking teams usually jinxes them.

Remember that at least one #12 seed beats a #5 seed every year. Don't sleep on Georgetown. (I have 'em winning it all!)

I need to join more pools.

3/13/2007 11:27 AM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

LOL, I've filled out 10 already and I have more to do today. Drop me an Email if you have any questions about pics...

3/13/2007 11:39 AM  
Blogger omar said...

I suck at predicting sports games. It ruined my plans to be a career gambler.

Ohio State sucks. Nothing against your gramps, it's just because I went to Penn State.

3/13/2007 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home