Thursday, March 01, 2007

burned out

have been working a series of 80+ hour weeks over here.

at first, i was happy to have the money, and to be saving myself from the purchases i would have inevitably made getting myself nice and drunk at the bars and stuffing my face out at dinner several times a week....

and it's week 4 of this shit and i'm tired. and i haven't been sleeping well. and my eyes are all stressed out and bugging on me (i think i'm getting a tick or something).

and then there's my brow furrowing.

i just need some sleep. and some TLC. and some R&R. and some gin. and a massage. and a wax. and a facial.

just one more week of this...

6 people who played with me:

Blogger Peter said...

I think that you should spoil yourself this weekend.

And don't forget that I require a certain degree of hotness from you. If the job starts interfering with that, I'm gonna have to talk to your boss.

3/01/2007 4:44 PM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

hang in there, kid.

3/01/2007 6:25 PM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

HOORAY GIN!!!

I've got a delightful G&T keeping me company right now.

I can imagine that you have been losing sleep, but I am surprised that the "intense Jazz" thing bugs you so much...

3/01/2007 7:22 PM  
Blogger Syar said...

I too have a tic, and its gotten worse since I got into college. 7 days will go by in a blink. Pun intended.

3/01/2007 11:32 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

I'll volunteer to give you the massage.

All work and no play... but you're not dull

3/02/2007 12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't you just let me poke you?

3/02/2007 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home