Friday, March 16, 2007

"hi, i'd like to order a car..."

i step into the night which feels like late fall. my midtown street is quiet and my office was empty as i left. peaceful.

my car is waiting out front. i open the door and slide into my seat. i take a deep breath and smell cologne. and it's good. and in a matter of seconds i'm imagining myself lying naked with this great smelling guy.

remembering that i'm not alone, i look at my driver, his jaw illuminated in the moonlight as the jersey skyline zooms alongside us. he's young with olive skin and dark hair. he has a nice profile. his voice was soft when he welcomed me but he's not chatty like the other drivers. i prefer to sit and unwind quietly after a long day at work. i try to sneak a peak at him through the review mirror but there my eyes meet his and i quickly turn away.

god, does he smell good.

l.a. lady plays on the radio in this sultry car with this sexy man. softly, "should i take a right here?" his voice, his demeanor, it's so subservient. "just tell me which apt to stop at," he says yet what i hear is, "tell me what you want me to do to you, i'm at your service."

i briefly consider telling this driver to come upstairs. then i remember that i'm not in a movie or a romance novel and that it's close to midnight and i have to be at work at 8 the next morning and i thank him and open the car door.

he waits for me to step inside before he pulls away. i wonder whether he secretly wanted to come upstairs with me...

5 people who played with me:

Blogger Peter said...

That poor bastard drove away remembering every Penthouse forum story he read as a young teen, and imagining what might have been.

3/16/2007 1:08 PM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

He wanted too...

3/16/2007 8:31 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

For sure he wanted to... hell I want to just listening to how that turned you on. Find out what cologne that was. I need to buy some.

3/16/2007 11:13 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

Of course! A missed um, opporunity...

3/19/2007 8:44 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I like this. This post feels like fiction, or like a dream sequence.

3/20/2007 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home