Monday, February 20, 2006

am i lucky or what?

so my best friend just got engaged. "hey jazz, we're going with pink! everything is going to be pink!"

let me tell you...pink...is just not my color. it's probably the only color that i don't stock any of in my wardrobe. i'm just not girly in that way. but kate is my best friend in the whole world so any thoughts of taking her off my roster of friends by feigning a fight or faking a cold were not an option. ready to suck it up and become a walking advertisement for pepto bismol i get an e-mail from kate:

"hey jazz, i think i found your dresses. click here and check them out. they're black strapless dresses and you'll wear the light pink sash around the waist."

so basically, i get to wear the cutest bridesmaids dresses in the history of bridesmaids dresses. a black strapless dress that i'll probably get to wear over and over again.

"and the award for best friend EVER goes to....jazz's best friend kate!"

10 people who played with me:

Blogger Joe said...

Lucky! The last time I wore a bride's maid dress I...

I think I've said too much.

2/20/2006 5:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you suck!

2/20/2006 8:07 PM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

that is def a dress you can do again! w/ or w/out the sash (i'm guessing the latter). yay for kate.

2/21/2006 1:36 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

Yummy! Can I crash the wedding and hit on girls?

2/21/2006 3:03 AM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

very cute dress...you are lucky. i've only been a bridesmaid once.

i got the bride shitfaced drunk before her wedding, her parents still look at me with a bit of disgust...7 years and a divorce later.

i dunno what the big deal is...so she puked a little, looked like a cheap whore posing for photos and couldn't dance...SO WHAT!

2/21/2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger omar said...

Nah, lucky is renting a tux for free because you're the groom. It was like Christmas, man.

2/21/2006 8:34 PM  
Blogger Syar said...

those are gorgeous.

like any of jazz's friends would have bad taste and hook you up with some fluffy candy pink chiffon creation. so yay kate! and congrats to her as well.

2/21/2006 10:56 PM  
Blogger Mischa said...

Aw your dress is going to look amazing! Go Kate! Go Jazz for being Kate's best mate!!

2/22/2006 6:02 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

I have rarely, if ever, heard a bridesmaid talk about liking her dress. Are they really that ugly? Do the Brides realize this, or do they lose all concept of taste as soon as they get engaged? I’m constantly baffled by this.

2/22/2006 8:43 PM  
Blogger glo said...

Gorgeous. Wow. You will all look fab.

2/27/2006 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home