Wednesday, June 01, 2005

See post below for who this is....


jasmines
Originally uploaded by jasmineleilani.
p.s. S, a stalker i trained myself, found a picture of Ian/Tag online. This is him, but i wish he weren't making such a goofy smile in the one to the right. but it's the most Tag-ish of the bunch. they're on the website for club x. how come i didn't think to check there first?!

stalkers unite!

9 people who played with me:

Blogger Jon said...

If only I had a winning smile like that… The world would be mine for the taking…

6/01/2005 9:46 PM  
Blogger jazz said...

boo jon! he's really much prettier than he is in that picture. i've discovered he's an actor. he was on a sop opera for a bit. i'm not saying which one though. he's also been in a few movies.

6/01/2005 10:38 PM  
Blogger Quycksilver said...

ah stalkers . . .
to be young and in love . . .
sigh

though I hate to rain on the parade, the fact that he's on the website for the bar kinda maybe suggests a little bit that the text was to bring people in . . .

or maybe it just reveals my latent cynicism.

I like the upper pic better though--he's cute in a "too-young-for-me" kinda way.

6/02/2005 12:21 AM  
Blogger jazz said...

yeah, we exchanged a series of texts tonight, all culminating in, "you should come by the bar tonight for a little while at least."

no, "let's meet at bar Y" or "can i take you to dinner."

bah. he seems like the kinda guy who'd probably only try to see me so he could get laid. i.e. a playa...who knows...

6/02/2005 12:26 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

I stand by my original comment. And describing him as, “much prettier than he is in that picture” does significantly less for me than you might think. I am not, in fact, a gay man. Therefore his level of prettiness is fairly inconsequential to me. I care about personality. Also, his eyebrows in that bottom picture scare me. Of course, I have a well documented, irrational fear of eyebrows…

6/02/2005 2:14 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

So now we can just Google "manhattan nightclub" and keep prowling around until we find these pictures, right?

Awww... you really do love us stalkers.

6/02/2005 1:06 PM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

careful, jazz, that sounds like a typical tactic, and qsilver makes a good point. but hey, if you keep your head, there's no harm in having a good time.

he does look a lot like tag.

6/02/2005 4:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow. hottie. grr. You lead a life. That's awesome. DO him. I think its alright.

6/03/2005 8:59 PM  
Blogger jazz said...

quycksilver: red the next post. he's cute in a "too-young-for-me" kinda way for ME now too...

6/04/2005 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home