Saturday, November 12, 2011

my shoulder is broken

i did a few bootcamp classes this week which meant i was still a little sore for pilates today (i can't even think about tomorrow).
 
i couldn't get my shoulder out of my ear. it's stuck up in this kind of knotty, rickety way that is making me feel like a crazy person.
 
got an email from the dude at Esquire for whom i do all their advertorial copy, saying that the editorial people were complimenting them on it, which never happens. but then, the client's lawyers fussed with it all and probably screwed up all my copy. i'd referenced the san diego bay of lights parade which is certainly not copyrighted! it's lawyers being lazy and overly cautious about things they just don't want to research. so i had to change the copy to talk around what it was without actually calling it what it was.
 
lawyers are the WORST.
 

1 people who played with me:

Blogger cadiz12 said...

nothing like a client to mess things up. sorry, still a little bitter.

11/12/2011 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home