Friday, September 10, 2010

linkdump!

I am obsessed with this...Jeffrey Steingarten: I never get to the Greenmarket in the morning. I think that it's bigoted of farmers to get up so early. I don't think it's necessary; I know farmers in Europe who don't start until 9 a.m. with their market stores. There's no reason for the earliness, it's just machoness. So you get to the Greenmarket, and if you haven't ordered ahead of time, people are sold out? That's wrong! I happen not to be a morning person, but I deserve to eat as much as a morning person deserves to eat. When you prick us, do we not bleed? Seriously.

And this

fascinating interview on garbage. really, read it. 

i'm doing some stuff at huffpo now. please retweet and like this or whatever. 

notes on the filibuster from always sensible rick hertzberg and ezra klein.

have something going up on eater.com this week. will post when it drops...

1 people who played with me:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shit, I'm gone for like....well, I've been gone a long time actually. And now I find out that you're writing for the Huffington Post and Esquire?!?

How are you these days? Besides way cooler than me (but then again, you always were...).

9/22/2010 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home