Friday, February 16, 2007

jared kushner makes me orgasm a little bit

i don't know what it is about this guy but every time i see him i swoon.

i imagine him being nice. and wildly adventurous in bed despite the really squeaky clean media nerd thing he otherwise exudes. he's the one on the left, obviously. like, i kinda want him to tie me up. is that wrong?

6 people who played with me:

Blogger Peter said...

It's wrong that the possibility exists and dude is missing out on it.

2/16/2007 11:47 AM  
Blogger omar said...

I hate him because he's rich. And I'm not.

I just was reading an article about the Observer, about them changing the format of the paper. Too bad they didn't change the color.

2/16/2007 8:49 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

What is wrong is that he isn't all over you already.

2/17/2007 5:47 PM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

It's not wrong, just honest!

I hate to say it, but he looks like a serial killer...

Now, that pretty much makes me think that he would tie you up.

2/19/2007 4:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

whatever gets u through the night, its allright its allright... :)

2/20/2007 1:20 PM  
Blogger The Big Cheese said...

Where are the titty pics?

2/22/2007 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home