Monday, October 23, 2006

interoffice memo

To: Female Co-workers
From: Jazz
Re: Bathroom Etiquette
Date: October 23, 2006
 
 
To all the girls in my office that I keep seeing leave the bathroom without washing your hands: you are nasty.
 
Special mention also goes to the ones that rinse their hands with water only for two seconds before taking a paper towel and rushing out the door. Last time I checked, water doesn't kill germs that might be left on your hands from wiping your ass. But I could be wrong about that.
 
A class on sanitary measures will be conducted at 3:00pm in the ladies bathroom. I hope you'll join me for what should a very informative session. You'll learn things you (apparently) were previously unaware of.
 
Thanks and have a good day!
 
 

7 people who played with me:

Blogger Corey Webb said...

You may have to do memos or classes across the country. I see that all the time at the hotel I work at and most everywhere I go people are either skipping or rushing past the hand wash.

Love the blog, I have read it for a good long time. Good luck on the guys and the jobs.

10/23/2006 1:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

they should be SHOT!

:)

10/23/2006 3:12 PM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

personally, i think there should be a garbage can right by the door so you can use a towel to touch the handle because there are TOO MANY dirty girls not cleaning up properly.

10/23/2006 5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, it's super gross.

maybe they all have hand sanitizer at their desks, and they figure that since no one else is washing their hands when they grab the door handle, they might as well wait until after they leave the dirtiness to kill all the germs...

but that's probably giving them all too much credit.

10/23/2006 5:57 PM  
Blogger glo said...

icky. Bathrooms. Shared bathrooms. It's really funny to think we used to be so germ-unaware...but now...icky. Just icky.

Please. Wash. Use sanitizer. Combine. Please.

10/23/2006 6:31 PM  
Blogger piu piu said...

i always wipe my ass i mean hands.. and ass of course

10/24/2006 2:55 AM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

I HATEED seeing that in the men's room at work.

Hand sanitizer... All day.

BUT FINALLY (insert fanfare) my office has a private bathroom and shower off of it!

10/24/2006 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home