Monday, June 19, 2006

oh the celebrities you'll see...

so, working in soho means tripping over a goddamn actor every time i try to make a starbucks run.

on my way to work..."come on julianna margulies! my latte is calling!"

out grabbing lunch..."david schwimmer, you look like a loser standing there by yourself in front of steven!"

coming back from lunch..."tom brady, you're taking up the whole sidewalk! i'm just trying to get to balthazar for my chocolate croissant!"

running an errand later in the day..."heath ledger...oh god...can i just suck on your lower lip for a bit? would you mind? oh...and maybe just run my fingers through your hair...that would be alright, wouldn't it?"

8 people who played with me:

Blogger omar said...

Ledger Scmedger. I don't like that guy, primarliy because my wife has as many pictures of him in her office as she does of me.

Holler when you run into Thandie Newton.

6/20/2006 8:19 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

wouldn't it be funny if heath ledger actually did let you suck on his lower lip? the mental image of you standing in the middle of starbucks in front of the barista counter, with heath's lip in your mouth, is a bit too much for me right now.

6/20/2006 12:34 PM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

i saw schwimmer at my favorite sushi place in chicago. he seemed like a very regular kind of guy.

6/20/2006 3:54 PM  
Blogger Nadia said...

I'm sorry...and you'd go about asking Heath if you could suck on his lips...why, exactly? Michelle, um, Smichelle (damn, that doesn't sound as derogatory as I'd hoped)...just jump the boy, Jazz. And make it count, before the restraining order kicks in!

6/20/2006 9:42 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Heath has that same effect on me too.

Ok, no he doesn't, but I didn't want you to be the only one.

6/20/2006 11:43 PM  
Blogger Syar said...

I'm with nadia. forgo this "asking" business. go for it the minute you see an opening!

6/21/2006 2:28 AM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

This is why I like Seattle. Our ridiculously wealthy people are disguised to look like regular joes, and no one knows who they are. Then you see them getting into a Bentley and have to scratch your head. "Why does that obscenely wealthy person dress like a flood victim?"

Our sports teams have it kinda rough, but I think that occurs everywhere.

6/21/2006 9:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh dude, you're not 'tripping over actors" you're STALKING them, just admit it!

6/21/2006 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home