Monday, September 26, 2005

i heart jamie oliver!!!

jamie oliver was on martha stewart's show today.

they had a completely sexual conversation and i laughed so hard. it went something like this...

JO: hand me my sausage martha
MS: which? this over here?
JO: the big one. [giggling ensues] sorry. sorry.
MS: [seemingly very clueless] nothing to be sorry for!
JO: can you hand me a nub of butter?
MS: how much is a nub? [pause] is it bigger than your sausage?
JO: [shocked, but smiling and nodding, appreciating that she can play along] nothing's bigger than my sausage.
MS: but i don't think anyone is going to be as fast as you.


i was DYING. i'm completely obsessed with jamie oliver but a freudian conversation with martha...it was almost just too much. i mean, i love them both...but seriously folks.

after this i'll stop posting television transcripts. lots of television watching...that's the life of a woman unemployed.

BUT i did stop by my new apt (yes, i think i actually found one)to drop my security deposit off with T, my new roommate. she works for DKNY corporate. and she gets discounts. that's definitely MY type of girl!

13 people who played with me:

Blogger Admin said...

superfantastic. I've loved Oliver and his fab cooking ways for a long time. His restuarant, fifteen, is also super cool. Nice to see a big up for the boy.

Congrats on the apt by the way.

9/26/2005 1:13 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

That is about the funniest thing i have heard in a while.

9/26/2005 1:22 PM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

glad to hear the search paid off, jas. i knew you'd find something good. and the dkny thing is quite a nice bonus.

9/26/2005 4:43 PM  
Blogger MEP said...

Yay, I'm a happy to here that you found a roomie with clothes discounts--er, you found an apartment!! Very exciting.

9/26/2005 5:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

maybe you really didnt get it! and you're just on hidden camera--


sorri-just messing

9/26/2005 5:36 PM  
Blogger tiredbutnotsleepy.blogspot.com said...

ooooooh...an apartment with benefits! Perfect!

hooray, another martha fan...now I don't have to like her in hiding. lol

9/26/2005 6:53 PM  
Blogger Syar said...

congrats about the apt! roomie sounds like a cool chick. (you had me at discounts)

I love jamie oliver, I watch his cooking shows (all 3 varieties) religiously. Wish I coulda seen heard that convo in real life. my sniggers would probably double.

9/27/2005 2:37 AM  
Blogger justanothersarah said...

I'm enjoying the television transcripts! I'm either at work or I don't get the show as it's not offered on my "Poor Girl Cable Plan."

9/27/2005 8:46 PM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

LoL and you know MS is hard up for some sausage.

9/27/2005 10:07 PM  
Blogger highcontrast said...

martha was obviously sexually repressed in the clink...
either that or she's slutting it up for some ratings.....
your blog is fun!

9/28/2005 12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sister, up to two years ago, worked for DKNY and boy did I get the 50% discounts!! I used to love going to the shop in SOHO!

BTW, people say my husband looks like Jamie Oliver, I think my hubby is better looking though :)

9/28/2005 1:35 PM  
Blogger glo said...

Super congrats! This roomie sounds almost as neat as mine...

9/28/2005 4:56 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Your life is so full now! New apartment AND you got to see Jamie's sausage. Now that's a good thing!

9/29/2005 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home