Monday, June 06, 2005

The queen resumes her throne

since i am the self-proclaimed "Queen of Procrastination" i have a treat for you!*

y'all should check this out. i've been prank calling people with it all day. it has recorded phrases of people (napoleon dynamite, arnold, bush, etc.) that you can put together with a couple clicks. it's amazing. if you're quick enough you can make Pedro have relevant responses to whatever joe schmoe is saying on the other line...


*speaking of proclaiming yourself King, S is from a town where a guy really did that. it'll be in a post in the near future. on an off note, i'm not a writer. i'm not creative. when i happen to think of something that'll make a blog post i'll write it down so that when i run out (and with zero creative bones in my body, i will) i'll have something. well now my "to blog" list is nearly 3 pages long. it'll take me years to get through it. damn.

18 people who played with me:

Blogger Joe said...

You gots the mad crank calling skillz with that. Which is good, because guys like girls with skillz. Bow hunting skillz, computer hacking skillz, crank calling skillz. Have you told Tag about this yet? He'll cream with excitement.

6/06/2005 11:49 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Ok, so you’re not creative, but you have three pages of original things to blog about that you randomly came up with and you are saving them for a day when you cannot randomly come up with something? I’m not buying this lack of creativity nonsense.

And I’m fine with someone proclaiming themselves king or queen of procrastination, because I am the god of procrastination. I’ll let everyone else sort out the hierarchy below me. It concerns me not. I have so many other things to neglect, it’s ridiculous.

6/07/2005 2:11 AM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

jazz, you should get in on the race for procrastinator of the decade. i hear the competition is mad fierce.

and nice try, jon. the judges are watching you.

6/07/2005 2:51 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

There's a funnier program out there called Shit Talker. It's hard to find, but I just emailed it to you. It's a small program and fun to use. :)

6/07/2005 3:09 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

For anyone else, here's the link...

http://timonk.com/neat.html

6/07/2005 3:18 AM  
Blogger A said...

I have a list too, I never look at it, I'm never gonna write about any of that stuff even though none of my friends/family know about my blog and mine wasn't public till I came across andys and wanted to link but not without permission. I notice I go ON.

What's the decision about the masters or no decision yet? I have a friend who did her LLM from harvard and then took the bar exam in NY. I think she's practicing there but I'm not sure. I don't know how that helps :p

6/07/2005 6:45 AM  
Blogger bayou_boy504 said...

You gotta love those soundboards.

6/07/2005 8:54 AM  
Blogger Hermes said...

Jazz. God that's hilarious.

Just for fun, I think you should tape record one of your prank calls then post it on your blog. ;)

6/07/2005 10:40 AM  
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

I should get a list of things to blog about so my posts wouldn't be so lame sometimes.

I will do that later though.

http://confessionsofachristian.blogspot.com

6/07/2005 10:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jasmine that's awesome! I mean you prank calling people haha- I remember using this at my old job where a few of us prank called our coworkers (and some clients)...
my favorite one: "Who is your daddy, and what does he do?"

6/07/2005 11:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/07/2005 11:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Race for procrastinator of the decade? That reminds me of a race I was in once. It was a bike race, but the person who won was the one who finished last (Naturally you couldn't put your feet on the ground)

6/07/2005 2:07 PM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

i gave up making prank calls after i had a receptionist job at a mammogram place and had to say, 'breast center, this is cadiz.'

you have no idea how many times my friends would call up just to heckle me, 'yes, i'd like 2. to go.'

please make sure your victims are worthy.

6/08/2005 5:04 AM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

btw kindergarten cop probably provides the best sound bites of any movie. EVER.

6/08/2005 6:31 AM  
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Thats a cool link, thanks for the heads up..

6/08/2005 4:45 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

That Soundboards.com rocks! I wasted hours and hours of productive work time playing with that. Thank you!

Never been to Chicago (I have been to the airport when a storm chased my plane down... nice), but I intend to go someday. I'll have to keep your list handy.

6/08/2005 5:19 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

ahah, I love little mexicans!

6/08/2005 8:04 PM  
Blogger Syar said...

i love your 100 list. some things hit close to home. like always being on time, i'm either that or early. punctuality is bred in me and forced on me. what are you going to do, eh? dunno bout creativity (who am I to judge) but you seem quirky to me. i like. =) i am also envious of you meeting jamie oliver. i love him!
*salutes to the queen of procrastination* take care.

6/09/2005 2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home