Tuesday, February 03, 2009

christian scherer, huge asshole.

so my tracker shows this post as being looked at, by a direct link, in several different places of the country today. i'd like to think that means whoever christian's current girlfriend is has found my post. that guy is so good at cheating (he's been doing it on a large scale his entire life) and lying (same) that even the smartest (me) took a while to catch him. that being said, there's a certain amount of things you overlook when you inherently trust someone.
 
when he went "skiing" with friends and brough me back some maple syrup candies from wherever he was...i didn't think he was taking a weekend trip with his other girlfriend and telling that girlfriend the maple candies were for his boss. when he said he was in tampa and had horrible reception and texted, never called...i never thought he'd be in mexico with some random girl he'd only met once (or told me he'd only met once). when he started seeing a therapist, and brought me with to meet him, i really thought that was an indication he'd changed. instead, he lied to the therapist.  when he told me he loved me and brought me home to his parents, i believed him. (and in fact, if there is such a thing, i was the "chosen" girlfriend, the only one who did meet the parental units). when i found out he'd booked a ticket for the mexican girl to come out here (that was how it started, he'd accidentally left his e-mail open to the flight confirmation) and canceled the ticket...i never thought he'd rebook the ticket for her 10 minutes later.
 
when my boss at the time told me she was with him one weekend, i believed her...i didn't think she'd be covering for him, knowing he was with his other girlfriend. when i first found out about what i thought was an isolated indescretion and he said that he felt so bad he wanted to confess to his parents and when his mother wrote back from an address that i didn't recognize, i knew he'd made the whole thing up. i forwarded the "fake" e-mail to her just to show her what a psycho her son was. when all his friends embraced me, called me their friend, confided in me. i REALLY didn't think that they'd all be in on his lies, but they were. and once i started to see this pathetic dude for what he was...the floodgates opened. i'd known he was a liar (he'd tell his friends that he had to go to a deposition or that a judge had called him. he can't even pass the bar and it would be an absolute joke to think he'd be allowed to do anything close to practicing with only a law degree), i was just naive/hopeful enough to assume he wasn't also lying to me. also, he cries like a baby on command. loser.
 
this list is exhausting and not even remotely complete. so i suppose i do look like a moron in hindsight. however i didn't find out about 90% of the things he'd done until way after the fact. and i kept giving him second chances because i thought we had something special. it taught me to never again go back to something so harmful and abusive. so then he became a full-on stalker. texting/e-mailing/calling near 50 times a day. stopping by my house uninvited. i literally had to change my phone number just to get rid of him. PSYCHO
 
literally, every girlfriend he's ever had he's cheated on with at least three different people. if it's not liz, it's maggie. and bless that maggie. christian went out to texas, slept with her, had promised her he was single. she found out he wasn't and left a brilliant message on his voicemail about what a pathetic compulsive liar he was. it was a long, angry, rambling message. he let me listen to it (mostly because i'd made him promise total transparency on phone/email if he wanted me to stay with him). i then e-mailed maggie myself, after things were said and done. it sounds crazy, but i just wanted someone to relate with. and she verified, having known him since he was 14, that he's always been this way, will never be able to be trusted, and that even though she'd never met me, she was 100% sure i was way too good for the likes of him. and that's what girls should do, help each other out a bit when it comes to shielding our gender from the worst of the Y chromosomes.
 
so, ladies, if you have indeed been unfortunate enough to cross paths with mr. christian t. scherer, feel free to drop me a line. i have plenty more details re: his scheming and a sympathetic ear.

7 people who played with me:

Blogger Becky said...

i almost forgot about that guy! but i am so glad you reminded us, because i LOOOOOVE it when you rip him apart here. i wish i had balls as big as yours.

2/03/2009 11:27 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Bravo.

I always wonder why people feel the need to play games like that. I've been in a really bad relationship, where I thought the woman was a lot more then she turned out to be.

I figure that people like mr. christian t. scherer and my ex-girlfriend don't really know how to be happy. They keep going for instant gratification instead of fulfillment. The fact that they will never really know what it is like to be truly happy until they stop all their scheming and playing, helps me to know that they are constantly being punished and they won't even realize it until it is too late and they are completely miserable and alone.

2/04/2009 10:54 AM  
Blogger Cousin said...

This sounds like the makings of a pretty good movie. "Meet Christian Scherer" or somesuch.

2/04/2009 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen! I never understand why someone who is cheated on blames the other woman! It's so stupid - I mean, it's not as though the other person is in the relationship.

2/05/2009 3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is always the ones named Christian, always!

2/05/2009 7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree....And the sins of the father are thrust upon the son...

5/17/2009 6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Random but, that's my brother's name with the family name and everything so this is super funny to us.

6/24/2009 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home