I'm Jazz. I'm a smooth sax riff that slides into the night. A soft-core New Yorker. A lover of fine desserts and simple pleasures whose heels are always too high.
- Name: jazz
- Location: New York, New York, United States
A New York-based food lover and freelance food writer.
- unemployment, broken keys
- Winston: one spoiled dog. But so cute/ugly
- Goss Girl taping in East Coast lobby in LIC!!
- Kurt Elling: John Coltrane and Johnny Hartman
- inauguration! singing in the streets! miracles!
- matt taibbi, search words, clever adverts, pastern...
- Interactive ad for Big Love (plug in some earphone...
- recession, swimming, snuggies
- fiction, credit, swallowing water, kitchen toys
- beyonce, UTIs, twitter
bloggers i play with
- Former Intern Andy: Zoltrog!
- Yay Nadia!
- Lovely Cadiz
- Syar's place
- Funny Becky
- I'm an Intern in New York (R.I.P)
Thursday, January 29, 2009