Tuesday, October 07, 2008

some links, icky match.com people

homer votes for obama! or tries to!

very moving video: on racism.

i'm going to this bookeaters event tonight. so excited! jonathan franzen reading a new play! ira glass! parker posey! john oliver!! paul simon!!

a friend at work, has a friend who had these conversations with two people on match.com. i think she handles these losers in stride.

Quartnal:  Palin won big time tonight
me:  It depends on your politics she is charismatic, but I don't agree with her positions I like biden

Quartnal:  I'm disappointed in the candidates they have running
especially in these times
 me:  should've been hilary
 Quartnal:  politicians are full of u know what
 me:  yup
always has been that way, and always will
 Quartnal:  so watcha doing?
 me:  checking my email
 Quartnal:  we never talk
what ever happened?
 me:  you were supposed to text me your number
but you never did
in any event, I'm seeing someone now
 Quartnal:  I see
 Quartnal:  bye then
 me:  bye
 Quartnal:  thanks for blowing me off
 me:  you really didn't make much of an effort
 Quartnal:  yeah right
u never gave me the chance
 me:  oh well - we may never have even hit it off in person
 Quartnal:  oh trust me we would have
no doubt in my mind we would have
it's just u were always negative
 me:  well, you wouldn't want to be with a negative gal like me anyway then
good luck to you. I hope you find what you are looking for
 Quartnal:  yeah right
whatever
 me:  ok
 Quartnal:  with an attitude like that you're relationship won't last long with the guy you're dating
 Sent at 11:36 PM on Thursday
 me:  I was just kidding. I'm actually a positive person - and you seem to be the one being negative right now. I'm sorry it didn't work out - chock it up to bad timing. but there are plenty of other fish
 Quartnal:  Carrie don't kid yourself ok
u never gave me a chance
u act like you're too good for me or something
and you're all rich and stuck up....snotty
spoiled brat
 me:  I'm not going to argue with you. think whatever you will. good night
 Quartnal:  yeah run away
just like u run away from everything else
can't deal with things

 
 
PiNo:  hi
 me:  hi
 PiNo:  how ru
 me:  I'm well. and you?
 PiNo:  cant complain  busy lately?
 me:  yes - been traveling almost all of sept
 Sent at 11:36 PM on Thursday
 PiNo:  are we ever gonna meet
 Sent at 11:38 PM on Thursday
 me:  I'm sorry - I've actually met someone.
 PiNo:  k bye
 me:  bye
 PiNo:  fuckin cunt
 me:  wow. ok.
 PiNo:  bye cunt
 me:  now I'm really sorry you and I never met. you seem really great.


2 people who played with me:

Blogger Peter said...

Doesn't that dude make you just want to join the union?

10/08/2008 7:16 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

Don't join the union, we can't afford to lose another one.

If charming guys like that can't get dates, there's no hope for someone like me.

10/08/2008 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home