Friday, May 09, 2008

hamptons house











tell me this isn't worth it, even if it does mean that i have to sound like a pretentious asshole all summer if people ever ask where i'm headed for the weekend...

4 people who played with me:

Blogger Rose said...

That kitchen is my absolute ideal kitchen..
I'm saving this picture, printing it and adding it to the secret cache of "dream life" pictures that I hide from my committment-phobic boyfriend..

5/09/2008 1:04 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

It makes me want to diddle the maid.

Is that wrong?

5/09/2008 7:50 AM  
Blogger Cousin said...

Canada would be nicer -- Montreal if you've got a semi-s.o. to bring with. You'll thank me some day.

5/09/2008 10:14 AM  
Blogger Alla said...

SHUT UP!! they gonna let you guys IN THERE!? are you gonna sit butt naked on the white arm chair??

hmm well this house should help attract the nyc guys- you know how they're all golddiggers

5/10/2008 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home