Monday, January 07, 2008

brian, my love...

reading this makes me remember that the crew guys were trying to get me to stay in NH through tuesday because they were all going to be with brian the whole time. and it turns out they spent the day today with obama too, although i don't think they knew about that in advance or they surely would have mentioned it (and i surely would have stayed). they even offered me a ride back wednesday but we had that little problem of me having nowhere to stay. realistically i could have checked in with obama headquarters and they'd have found me a couch of some nice obama supporting family to crash on, but i also would have run out of clothes.

for the fashion-conscious, that's a near disaster. re-wearing outfits? fate worse than death.

i kid, but only slightly.

1 people who played with me:

Blogger cadiz12 said...

re-wearing is no good. perhaps some creative reversible stuff/easy to stash in a bag outfits may be worth looking into?

1/08/2008 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home