Thursday, September 20, 2007

tidbits

1.) go yankees! though, seriously, mariano is killing me. i texted omar last night to say i was going to have a heart attack one of these days. i mean, i'd rather have him get a bunch of guys on base yet still eek out a win than have him lose the game for us over and over but i can't handle this kind of stress.

2.) milk & honey just changed their number. i'm now one of the few people with the new number. to share, or not to share?

3.) re: my good deeds, thanks to all the thoughtful men that suggested posting some nudie pics. if only you were so lucky! as i was on the bus on the way home i noticed that when a girl got up, her wallet fell out of her pocket. when she didn't hear me call her, i jumped off the bus with it and chased her down. but only after taking all the cash out of it. kidding!

4.) i'm going to the beach for one last weekend this summer. i usually love fall but i had such a spectacular summer that i'm actually really sad to see the season go.

5.) i have a friend named wesley. lately, when you call out his name he'll yell back, "aaaaas...youuuuu...wiiiiiiishhhhh!" heh.

6.) my friend julie bought a cool looking lamp from ikea. once we had it assembled though, we plugged it in and it wouldn't turn on. we moved it to a different socket. we flicked the light switch. julie and i kept taking out and re-inserting the light bulb (which was this wee super environmental friendly thing about the size of a dime). we plugged it in again and it worked! we moved it to the table where she wanted it and, again, it wouldn't turn on. julie calls last night to say she got the lamp working. apparently, it's a touch lamp. the only time it turned on happened to be the only time she was holding it when we plugged it in. we are idiots.

6 people who played with me:

Blogger Cousin said...

But I guarantee you, the nudie requesters get more action than the samaritans. Am I the only one watching "The Pick-Up Artist" here?

9/20/2007 9:57 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

That touch lamp story made me tee hee.

9/20/2007 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to come to your little town for the weekend, but decided to give it a few more weeks before I start procrastinating THAT much. A 2-hour train ride sounds like the perfect time to study.

Not.

9/20/2007 11:41 AM  
Blogger Mischa said...

Hehe touch lamps are fantastic, they're so amusing =D

9/20/2007 8:12 PM  
Blogger omar said...

1) Joe should put Joba in to close games.

2) I want to change my name to Joba.

3) Nice job on the returning of the wallet. I consider the subway door holding paid off. Now you can get back to being bitchy. Kidding!

9/20/2007 8:46 PM  
Blogger Nadia said...

I just watched The Princess Bride last night. Finally. Loved it, of course. I'm so hot for Cary Elwes right now.

Way to go on the good deed!

9/20/2007 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home