Thursday, August 16, 2007

trying...hard...to...keep...a...secret...

so my trip tonight to a certain michelin starred (can't say which one, and won't say how many stars) will likely be my last. that is, unless i win the lottery and can afford to actually pay for a meal there.

i'm friends with the chef (also can't give exact title) and so i've always eaten for free and i've loved every single morsel, every last drop of bordeaux, every elegant minute of it.

but for this end, there is also a new beginning. another new york restaurant, i daresay a new york institution, is stealing away my friend. and there, my friend will undoubtedly do some thrilling work as he's uber talented and has been given freedom to do a complete overhaul.

and i want to scream this gossip to the world but, alas, i have to try hard to keep my big mouth shut for once. curses!

p.s. y'all may also see him on t.v. soon. but i can't really talk about this either.

man, is this PAINFUL!

5 people who played with me:

Blogger Cousin said...

Not the new Gordon Ramsey show?!

8/16/2007 10:52 AM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

not that i know anything about chefs, but if someone guesses right, will you tell us?

8/16/2007 11:24 AM  
Blogger Neily said...

Is it chef Ramsey from Hell's kitchen!?!??!

8/16/2007 12:14 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

you totally said "y'all," and i love it.

8/16/2007 2:01 PM  
Blogger omar said...

You totally said "y'all," and it made me think of Becky.

I bet I make better french toast than this dude...

8/16/2007 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home