Tuesday, January 23, 2007

my equation

drinks with hot single friend on friday

+ boy genius on saturday

+ zeke on sunday (who just purchased a huge duplex penthouse for a few cool million)

+ a bears win (bear down, chicago bears!)

+ an amazing dinner at perry street on monday

+ politician's chief of staff calling to find out what department i wanted to work in

= happiness

4 people who played with me:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job dealie!

Can't back you on the Bears though...

Go Colts!

1/23/2007 9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to support the Bears now.. but I wanted the Saints to win (being that I am from Louisiana... but my dad was from Chicago, and my sister lives there now).

Three guys in three days.. you're as bad as me last month, except somehow I mananged to hide the hickey on my neck given to me by the girl the first night of the three date marathon (dark rooms and glasses off are a good thing).

1/23/2007 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you should enjoy the Bears win while you can, cause Payton and the Colts are going to crush them.:)

1/23/2007 10:17 PM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

GO COLTS!!!!

:-)

1/24/2007 3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home