Tuesday, January 02, 2007

some support for the new year

in a scramble to get some of last year's resolutions executed before the new year, i went and got properly fitted for a bra. some 70% of all women don't wear the right size because their correct size probably isn't sold in most stores. not to mention that only the best brands make bras that run the size gamut. so i get to this place and get ushered into a room. some crazy russian woman walks in, makes me take my shirt off, glances at me and says, "34 DD." she runs out, comes in with 12 bras in my new size and they all fit beautifully. more supportive than i was used to, the under wire sat exactly where it was supposed to. i looked like i'd lost 5 pounds just having a little extra lift for the boobies. every woman needs to do this.

tales of new year's debauchery to come soon...

7 people who played with me:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thankful that this isn't how boxer briefs are fitted.

Well, unless I could pick the crazy Russian woman.

1/02/2007 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is useless without photos. ;)

1/02/2007 2:24 PM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

Joefish is right...

Jazz, 34DD? You're killing me here.

1/02/2007 8:48 PM  
Blogger piu piu said...

happy new year jazz!

1/03/2007 3:55 AM  
Blogger jazz said...

if i remember right, there have been dozens of pictures of the ladies here...

1/03/2007 2:40 PM  
Blogger omar said...

I'm not sure I can appropriately comment on this post. Instead, I'll just say hi. Hi, Jazz!

1/03/2007 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

34DD.. well... do we get to view any of the new bra's. A lacey see thru one would be nice! ;-)

1/08/2007 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home