Tuesday, November 21, 2006

this poor dog...

watch this clip, forward to 45 seconds in.
 
poor thing!

3 people who played with me:

Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

I knew I had seen something about this one before:

"82. I think people who put booties or shoes on dogs are silly."

Photographic memory...

11/21/2006 9:00 PM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

the dog obviously HATES it, what's with the torture? i think i saw the beginnings of some real tears there.

people are dumb.

11/22/2006 1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got some for my dog once, and she did the same thing at first. they are good for snow and if you have to walk your dog through the mud - no long, drawn out foot-cleaning wrestling matches.

did you watch any of the backlash videos in re: to this one? people are damn crazy.

11/22/2006 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home