Thursday, November 09, 2006

i love paris in the spring time....

i love paris in the fall...
 
guess who's going to the city of love for the weekend folks!
 
that's right, you heard me. just hopping over for a long weekend. i found a cheap flight and thought, "oh, i'd love to just pick up and go."
 
and then i couldn't stop thinking about it. and then the most insane thing happened. my virgo sensibilities abandoned me and i found myself online buying a ticket the next day. i've had a glorious time telling people that i'm going to paris for a jaunt. makes me feel very jet-settish.

my big plans are to eat good food, sit around in cafes, shop and walk around a bit. i've already done the touristy bit so this trip is for relaxation purposes only. i briefly considered picking up smoking for the weekend but i was told i'm too short to smoke and look good doing it. ale said it wouldn't be attractive on me, which is kind of a relief because i didn't want to do it that badly anyhow.

will tell you all about it when i get back!

and i'm bringing these with me...just in case...
 
 
 

10 people who played with me:

Blogger Unknown said...

waw how nice! someone listens to my petit advice! :)))

have a wonderful time- just remember - in cafe's dont ask for a coffee ask for CREME- (that's the good cappuccinoish type of coffe) - i'm reading a book now abt french...

HAVE FUN!!!!! dont forget to kiss a french guy and let us know all details ;)

11/09/2006 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh you're going to have the best time! I would love to just pikc up and leave too, its great that you got the opportunity to actually do that. PICTURES! and yes, french-kissing-in-france stories.

11/09/2006 7:24 PM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

oohlaLA!
man, i'm jealous! i have a week off and i don't have any plans but to lie around and watch television.

have a great time! take lots of pics!

11/09/2006 11:45 PM  
Blogger Bridge said...

Oui Oui!

Have fun. I'll wave at your plane as it flies over Blighty.

Yes, my eyesight and knowledge of transatlantic flight timetables is that good.

11/10/2006 2:32 PM  
Blogger piu piu said...

oo have fun!

11/10/2006 6:48 PM  
Blogger omar said...

Practice your pronunciation of donnez- une fesséemoi!

11/10/2006 9:39 PM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

And you now suck...

I'm stuck here in the worst rainstorm pretty much ever. You're living it up in Paris.

You better bring back some really good stories.

11/11/2006 10:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

we want to knooooow! r french women really fashionable for real? do french men really stand on corners propositioning all women that walk by? do they have french restaurants there? :) heeeeeeeeeeehehaaaaa

11/13/2006 3:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

we want to knooooow! r french women really fashionable for real? do french men really stand on corners propositioning all women that walk by? do they have french restaurants there? :) heeeeeeeeeeehehaaaaa

11/13/2006 3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going alone to Paris? I thought the city was really beautiful. Eat a lot of baguettes and cheese for me!

11/14/2006 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home